This Job Is Archived
San Antonio, TX Internship
We are seeking candidates to join our close-knit growing organization. Candidate(s) will explore current industry leading technologies that manage and secure some of the most sophisticated and complex networks in existence. Candidate(s) will be exposed to multiple technologies, gain access to vendor training and have access internal resources to further develop as a technologist in a rapidly changing field.
- Complete training and certification(s).
- Knowledge transfer with peers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work as part of a group.
- Self-directed and/or able to work with minimal supervision.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Must be able to obtain security clearance.
- High school degree or equivalent; must be actively enrolled in an accredited university/college program.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Transitioning veterans, not mandatory but a plus.
Share This Job
There are no other job openings at this time.