Alamo City Engineering Services, Inc. (ACES) proudly announces its ability to provide Forescout Technologies, Inc., Certified Subject Matter Experts (SME) to assist your organization with upgrading your Forescout CounterACT Installations to Version 8.
Forescout CounterACT® 8 – Expanded Device Visibility Platform:
CounterACT 8 raises the bar on device visibility and is a major step forward. It includes foundational enhancements and innovative new capabilities to scale and deploy in the largest and most complex enterprise networks.
New capabilities include:
- Better insight into some of the fastest-growing devices on enterprise networks, including IPv6-addressable systems and devices managed by cloud network controllers such as Cisco® Meraki
- Passive-only monitoring to inventory OT devices safely
- Cloud-based intelligence to auto-classify new devices
- IoT risk assessment to reduce your attack surface
- A customizable device intelligence dashboard to improve security operations and incident response
- Industry-leading scalability, enhanced deployment options and a new licensing model to manage up to 2 million devices in a single Enterprise Manager deployment
ACES can now provide these services at your location; or as a cost saving measure ACES will also provide these services remotely utilizing the ACES Network Operations Center located in San Antonio, TX.
For our Department of Defense Customers: Forescout solutions are immediately available for purchase through ACES’ ESI Contract and ACES services can additionally be purchased from our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0598S.
For all of our Non-Government Customers: Forescout solutions are immediately available through our direct procurement process.
For more information, contact the ACES Forescout team lead at (210) 386-7340 or [email protected]