Forescout eyeControl provides flexible and frictionless network access control for heterogeneous enterprise networks. It enforces and automates Zero Trust policies for least-privilege access for all managed and unmanaged devices across your Enterprise of Things. You can apply policy-based controls so the system enforces device compliance, proactively reduce your attack surface and dynamically react to situation specific remediation and mitigation automatically.
- Enforce network access based on user (employee, guest, contractor), device classification and security posture – in any heterogeneous network with or without 802.1X.
- Automate compliance assessment and initiate remediation workflows for enforcing compliance with internal security policies, external standards and industry regulations.
- Quickly and effectively contain threats by automating response to security incidents, thereby minimizing disruption to operations and damage to the business.
How It Works
At the core of eyeControl is an intuitive and flexible policy engine that enables you to automate and apply granular and targeted control actions.
- Dynamic grouping and scoping of devices by business logic and device context, allowing targeted control actions
- Compound conditions and actions using Boolean logic and waterfall policies to implement sophisticated control workflows
- Automate security policies by using native controls or initiating bi-directional workflows with third-party security vendors
- The ability to start with manually initiated control actions and methodically apply more automation to increase security operations efficiency
- Policies are triggered and automatically evaluated in real time by events and changes that occur either on a specific device or on the network