eyeInspect provides in-depth device visibility for OT networks and enables effective, real-time management of a full range of operational and cyber risks.
- In-depth, agentless device visibility & classification
- Continuously discover (passively and/or actively), classify and monitor OT network devices for a complete OT asset inventory of connected IP and serial devices.
- ICS/OT threat detection and baselining
- Establish baseline of admissible network behavior using thousands of ICS/OT-specific indicators & queries.
- Optimized risk analysis
- Aggregate thousands of alerts and millions of logs according to their risk level and cause.
- Automate threat detection, containment and remediation
- Automate threat detection, containment and remediation with alert investigation and response tools. Dashboards and widgets enhance user collaboration, and rich alert details expedite efficient incident response.
- Real-time compliance and anomalous behavior analysis
- Continuous and automated data gathering, including detailed reports on network traffic anomalies, for real-time policy compliance and anomalous behavior analysis.
- 3rd Party Integrations
- Rich integrations with ServiceNow and interfaces natively with SIEM solutions, firewalls, IT asset management, sandboxes and authentication servers.
How It Works
eyeInspect gives you visibility into all devices on your OT network – no more blind spots from newly connected and rogue devices. You get a detailed, accurate, real-time asset inventory of all IP-enabled and serial devices, including HMIs, SCADA, PLCs, controllers, sensors, meters and I/O.
- eyeInspect detects and prioritizes known and unknown cyberthreats using ICS/OT-specific threat checks and indicators, as well as spotting changes to the network.
- Knowing what you have and what it’s doing, you can quickly prioritize response to cyber and operational threats for faster and more effective mitigation workflows.
eyeInspect gets the right data to the right people – from OT engineers to IT/SOC analysts.